Whether you use one of our native integrations or rely on our webhooks to collect payments, you have the ability to manually resend payments for collection when needed.
To re-trigger the payment process through the user interface:
- Access the "Invoices" section via the side menu;
- Open the "Pending/Failed" tab;
- Find the invoice for which you would like to collect payment;
- Click the ellipsis icon on the right; and
- Select "Resend for collection".
In the "Pending/Failed" tab of the "Invoices" section, you can also click "Resend for collection" in the upper right corner to re-trigger the payment process for all invoices in the list.
When a payment is resent for collection, an
invoice.one_off_created webhook is automatically sent, depending on the type of invoice.
In addition to this, if the default payment provider for the customer is Stripe or GoCardless, Lago will automatically process the payment through integration.
It is also possible to trigger payment retries via the API (learn more).