Using our Open API is a great way to explore and interact with Lago’s API documentation.
Before you start using our Open API, here are some important prerequisites and useful links:
- Create a free Postman account;
- Use the Swagger for Lago’s API documentation;
- Open a Lago account to get your API key; and
- Check out our public GitHub repository.
The Swagger used to document Lago’s API can be imported directly into Postman. To do so:
- Copy the following link: https://swagger.getlago.com/openapi.yaml (this link can also be found on the Swagger’s page);
- In Postman, under Import > Link, paste the URL above;
- Click Continue;
- Click the Import button; and
- In the menu, under API, find the newly created Lago API documentation.
It only takes a few seconds to complete the import. You can then use this API to generate a new collection.
Please don’t forget to enter the API key associated with your organization’s Lago account to authenticate your API requests.
Was this page helpful?